Finally found my build details.

  • .
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      I had trouble finding it,but it finally gave itself away when the
      arrow turned into a little hand.So here is my build details.

      Version 0.3.2 build:253.17 - built on 07/21/2006 07:28 AM.

      Yes folks, it was there in the top left hand corner,but for some
      reason I could not find it before now.

      Re:Suzi,problems with messenger.
      No problems with my messenger Suzi.I recently updated mine to the
      new Yahoo!7 one:
      Yahoo!7Messenger with Voice(7.5.0.819).

      It is set to log on when I open my browser.Have not used it much,but I
      have been getting a few messages,sent a few and am getting mail alerts
      o.k.My radio station works fine too.