Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Update Contents

  • Michael Taylor-Judd
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30, 2006
      *AHEM*

      Some of us DO look at the Database, Greg... And I find value in trying to see how they roll out the updates across the different farms, or how many different builds they have out in the field at one time.

      That said, I also don't need to read a dozen e-mails all simply telling me who's updated and nothing else...