I need help with Verizon Yahoo! Mail. I am having promblems with it. I need help to fix this. Thanks.

  • Michael P. Marshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2005
      I am having promblems with my Verizon Yahoo! Mail. I don't know to change it back like it was before. Please tell me diretions how to put it back like it was before. I have looked in general preferences, spam protection, address guard, anti-spam resource center and all other ones in that sections. Either of those help me at all. I need help on this. Thanks.

      What is Adreess Guard?

      What does it does?

      Is it safe to use it?

      How to use it?

      I really don't like this way but my is like this way below shows. But it is like this way. But it was not like this way before.

      SENDER RECIPIENT SUBJECT DATE SIZE

      It post say this below. My use says like this way. I want back this way. Please tell me directions to put back this way to my Yahoo! Mail.

      SENDER SUBJECT DATE SIZE

      Michael P. Marshall

      My Email: Michael_marshall_45750@... (My email address is in all small caps only)

      Michael P. Marshall email: michael_marshall_45750@...