I AM HAVING PROMBLEMS WITH VERIZON YAHOO! MAIL. I NEED HELP.

  • Michael P. Marshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2005
      I AM HAVING PROMBLEMS WITH MY VERIZON YAHOO! MAIL. I
      DON’T KNOW TO CHANGE BACK WHAT IT WAS. PLEASE TELL ME
      DIRECTIONS HOW TO PUT BACK . I LOOK IN

      I REALLY DON’T LIKE THIS WAY BUT MY IS LIKE THIS WAY.
      BUT IT IS LIKE THIS WAY. BUT IT WAS NOT LIKE THIS WAY
      BEFORE.

      SENDER RECIPIENT
      SUBJECT DATE
      SIZE

      IT POST SAY THIS BELOW. MY USE SAYS LIKE THIS WAY. I
      WANT BACK THIS WAY. PLESE TELL ME DIRECTIONS TO PUT
      BACK THIS WAY TO MY YAHOO! MAIL

      SENDER SUBJECT
      DATE SIZE

      MICHAEL P. MARSHALL
      MY EMAIL IS : Michael_marshall_45750@... (My
      email address is in all small caps only)

      Michael P. Marshall email: michael_marshall_45750@...