Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Help! Having difficulty forwarding email from one yahoo address to another!

  • Goutam Nath
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2006
      I use it frequently too, never had any problems, perhaps you are not typing the confirmation code properly, sometimes, it's highly irritating especially when the words are difficult to understand, but then again, it has it's own uses.

      Goutam

      PS. I guess the Plus user's are Happy that they don't have to undergo this trouble