Mail Attachment Size

  • swtieman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2006
      What's the official attachment size limit in Yahoo! Mail Beta?
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24, 2006
        It's 10 MB for free members, & 20 MB for plus members.

        IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

        swtieman wrote:

        > What's the official attachment size limit in Yahoo! Mail Beta?

      • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24, 2006
          Sasafrass

          I've just found a button when you open the new Y! page. It is right under
          Web search button and it says "page options". When you click on it shows
          different color combinations for the Y pages. There is also the switch for
          narrow layout.
          I haven't try this for a change in the background color we were talking
          about a couple of days ago.

          Regards,
          Rafael E.

        • Sasafrass
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 24, 2006
            That's only for yahoo.com, it has nothing to do with the Y Mail beta
            background color.

            IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)