Problem with Personal Address package

  • Roberto
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2006
      I am unable to send or receive email form my Yahoo Personal Address
      email account. I emailed to yahoo but have not receive any feedback
      about a week now. What can I do? Anyway to contact a real person?

      Thanks all.
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24, 2006
        Can you please elaborate?

        IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

        Roberto wrote:

        > I am unable to send or receive email form my Yahoo Personal Address
        > email account. I emailed to yahoo but have not receive any feedback
        > about a week now. What can I do? Anyway to contact a real person?
        >
        > Thanks all.

      • Liz Yumrutepe
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24, 2006
          what were you doing with your account that you can't receive or send?

          Yahoo just doesn't stop functionality to an account without notification of something whether it be abuse, or being accused of abuse, and I would think they would give you an opportunity to explain your circumstances.

          we all have differant systems, differant software, differant application etc that we use... when something stops working to say " I CANT GET INTO MY MAIL" just doesn't work for the people in the group to help guide you to a possible user conflict which could have caused the issue. (possibility)

          There are lots of helpful people here in this group but in order to help you need to explain some background of what you were doing prior to the problem and what changed when the problem occured, what you tried to do to rectify the problem

          http://www.kaplan.edu
          " Knowledge is the key to life "

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006
            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Roberto" <lscknight@...> wrote:

            > I am unable to send or receive email form my Yahoo Personal Address
            > email account. I emailed to yahoo but have not receive any feedback
            > about a week now. What can I do? Anyway to contact a real person?
            >
            > Thanks all.

            I have the same problem,sort of. See my other thread for details. I
            can still receive but not send. It broke while adding a new address.

            I found a support number 408.349.1572 and was able to get them to open
            a "case" that they said would be referred to a tech. We'll see if
            anything gets done. Maybe multiple complaints will get the ball rolling.

            Best of luck.