Re: [Y-Mail] Can't access Yahoo! Mail

  • Liz Yumrutepe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
      Roadrunner is a highspeed internet service

      I believe yahoo had some connectivity issues last night because I had the same problems with mail and their TV listings but other areas of yahoo were working fine could be just some servers were affected.

      Servers can have their issues, whether its internal or external there will be temporary problems, could even be no problems could be maintenance, upgrades, etc remember people technology doesn't stand still and doesn't work for just a select few, we need to stop and look at the big picture some times and realize we are only a small part in it.

      Liz

      http://www.kaplan.edu
      " Knowledge is the key to life "