us.f563.mail.yahoo.com is down

  • Dan OBrien
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      My wife cannot connect to Yahoo mail all day long (Wed). We cleared
      yahoo cookies and ipconfig /flushdsn and when she clears the mail
      login page FireFox gives up trying to connect to f563. I searched
      Yahoo for some kind of service status website, but failed to see
      anything. I assume this down farm server will clear soon. She is
      becoming depressed. My Yahoo mail (Beta) has been working all day long.

      Comments, suggestions? Others?

      Rgds,

      Dan