Can't access Yahoo! Mail

  • alegatorgator
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
      I've been having a problem accessing Yahoo! Mail since late this
      afternoon, after 3:00pm appro. I'm on f564. Anyone else have the same
      problem?
    • John Tierney
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
        I have as well.
        From home(TW Roadrunner), I cant connect to it, it appears to time out.
        From work, I can get to it fine.
        Are you on roadrunner?

        On 7/5/06, alegatorgator <alegatorgator@...> wrote:

        > I've been having a problem accessing Yahoo! Mail since late this
        > afternoon, after 3:00pm appro. I'm on f564. Anyone else have the same
        > problem?

        John Tierney
        john@... (IM via MSN Messenger)
        www.jjtierney.com

        "Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid, it is true
        that most stupid people are conservatives."
        -John Stuart Mill

        "Keep good relations with the Grecians."
        -George W. Bush
      • larry nicholas
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
          I don't know what roadrunner is, but my browser is
          Firefox. I tried it using Juno also and no luck. This
          morning, all is well. I think many people had the same
          problem.

          > > I've been having a problem accessing Yahoo!
          > Mail since late this
          > > afternoon, after 3:00pm appro. I'm on f564. Anyone
          > else have the same
          > > problem?
          > >

          > --
          > John Tierney
          > john@... (IM via MSN Messenger)
          > www.jjtierney.com
          >

          > "Although it is not true that all conservatives are
          > stupid, it is true
          > that most stupid people are conservatives."
          > -John Stuart Mill
          >
          > "Keep good relations with the Grecians."
          > -George W. Bush
          > removed]

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Liz Yumrutepe
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
            Roadrunner is a highspeed internet service

            I believe yahoo had some connectivity issues last night because I had the same problems with mail and their TV listings but other areas of yahoo were working fine could be just some servers were affected.

            Servers can have their issues, whether its internal or external there will be temporary problems, could even be no problems could be maintenance, upgrades, etc remember people technology doesn't stand still and doesn't work for just a select few, we need to stop and look at the big picture some times and realize we are only a small part in it.

            Liz

            http://www.kaplan.edu
            " Knowledge is the key to life "

            I don't know what roadrunner is, but my browser is
            Firefox. I tried it using Juno also and no luck. This
            morning, all is well. I think many people had the same
            problem.

            > > I've been having a problem accessing Yahoo!
            > Mail since late this
            > > afternoon, after 3:00pm appro. I'm on f564. Anyone
            > else have the same
            > > problem?
            > >

            > --
            > ************ ********* ********* ********* ******
            > John Tierney
            > john@jjtierney. com (IM via MSN Messenger)
            > www.jjtierney. com
            >

            > "Although it is not true that all conservatives are
            > stupid, it is true
            > that most stupid people are conservatives. "
            > -John Stuart Mill
            >
            > "Keep good relations with the Grecians."
            > -George W. Bush
            > removed]

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com