Can't Open Attachments?

  • ~~Janet~~
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2006
      I can't seem to open ANY attachments in the beta version. I get an error msg after it does it's virus scan: "Sorry, the page you requested was not found." I use IE6... is anyone else experiencing this? Is there a fix for this? HOW do I get the attachments open to download?

      Version 0.3.2
      Build 253.8
      06/06/2006 10:33am

    • Brian VanArsdale
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2006
        I always had that problem in IE with the beta version. But I've never had the problem in Firefox.

        Brian

        "Never, never, never give up." -- Winston Churchill

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2006
          I could (and can) open them in the older beta versions, but with this newer one it just doesn't work. Somehow, I manage to do something and my beta reverts to the 4/3/06 version and I get my flexiblility back.