Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Setting Yahoo as default mail

  • Liz Yumrutepe
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2006
      Have you tried this yet?

      Open Internet Explorer.
      Click the "Tools" menu at the top of the browser.
      Select "Internet Options" from the Tools menu.
      Click the "Programs" tab.
      In the Email box, select the email program you wish to use.
      Click the "OK" button.

      I don't know if the file applies any longer with the beta application, I was doing some searching for you and I cant seem to find the file but I'm still going to keep searching some more, If I do find it I will send it. That link is too old and doesn't bring you to the correct page to download the text file that you are looking for.

      http://www.kaplan.edu
      " Knowledge is the key to life "

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2006
        http://download.yahoo.com/dl/installs/ymail/ymmapi.dll

        Come and visit my 360°
        http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

        Click the "Tools" menu at the top of the browser.
        Select "Internet Options" from the Tools menu.
        Click the "Programs" tab.
        In the Email box, select the email program you wish to use.
        Click the "OK" button.

        I don't know if the file applies any longer with the beta application, I was doing some searching for you and I cant seem to find the file but I'm still going to keep searching some more, If I do find it I will send it. That link is too old and doesn't bring you to the correct page to download the text file that you are looking for.

        "Success is a journey, not a destination' "

        ============ ========= ========= ========= ===
        http://www.kaplan. edu
        " Knowledge is the key to life "
        ============ ========= ========= ========= ===

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Paul wrote:

        > Here you go:
        >
        > http://help. yahoo.com/ help/us/mail/ ext/ext-11. html
        >
        > :)
        >

        > --- rlb030 wrote:
        >
        > > I know there use to be a file to download that would
        > > allow you to set
        > > Yahoo mail as you default but I can't seem to fine
        > > it anywhere. Was
        > > this removed or am I just going blind? If it is
        > > gone, does anyone
        > > know if there are any plans for bringing it back?

      • gaumel
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5, 2006
          What do we do with this file?

          <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

          > http://download.yahoo.com/dl/installs/ymail/ymmapi.dll

          > Come and visit my 360°
          > http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

        • too_much green_tea
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 6, 2006
            See an earlier post titled: ymmapi.dll Instruction [was: Setting Yahoo as default mail]

            Come and visit my 360°
            http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

            > Click the "Tools" menu at the top of the browser.
            > Select "Internet Options" from the Tools menu.
            > Click the "Programs" tab.
            > In the Email box, select the email program you wish to use.
            > Click the "OK" button.
            >
            > I don't know if the file applies any longer with the beta
            application, I was doing some searching for you and I cant seem to
            find the file but I'm still going to keep searching some more, If I do
            find it I will send it. That link is too old and doesn't bring you to
            the correct page to download the text file that you are looking for.

            > "Success is a journey, not a destination' "

            > http://www.kaplan. edu
            > " Knowledge is the key to life "

          • rlb030
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 7, 2006