IE7 beta 3

  • Marshall Pyke
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 8:10 PM
      Tried the beta 3, couldn't access my folders unless I left clicked
      on 'em. Also couldn't access my CNN Pipeline...
    • Suzi :
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5 4:54 AM
        I'm using the IE7 beta 3.. downloaded a few days ago.
        I'm not having any problems with Yahoo! Mail Beta using the
        IE7 3.

        --
        Have a great day!

        Suzi

        Tried the beta 3, couldn't access my folders unless I left clicked
        on 'em. Also couldn't access my CNN Pipeline...

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • doug
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5 9:51 AM
          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Marshall Pyke" <marspyke@...> wrote:

          > Tried the beta 3, couldn't access my folders unless I left clicked
          > on 'em. Also couldn't access my CNN Pipeline...

          I believe it's individual people having problems, I have no problems
          with IE7B3 accessing Mail beta.