Y-beta - my new mail is all marked as read!?!?!?

  • Dave Black
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hi

      I'm using both Y-classic and the Y-beta. My new mail is all marked as
      read whenever I sign into Y-beta. Also, I look in the spam and the
      trash folders and there are items in there that I haven't seen but
      they too are marked as read. Furthermore, the message counter does
      not show any unread messages. Something is marking all new messages
      as read, even though I've not seen them.

      What gives?
    • Suzi :
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006
        that hasn't happened to me... yet!

        --
        Have a great day!

        Suzi

        I'm using both Y-classic and the Y-beta. My new mail is all marked as
        read whenever I sign into Y-beta. Also, I look in the spam and the
        trash folders and there are items in there that I haven't seen but
        they too are marked as read. Furthermore, the message counter does
        not show any unread messages. Something is marking all new messages
        as read, even though I've not seen them.

        What gives?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Liz Yumrutepe
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2006
          are you sure no one has access to your password? I would make sure I change it just in case

          http://www.kaplan.edu
          " Knowledge is the key to life "