Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Contact distribution lists

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3 12:22 AM
      version: 0.3.2
      build: 253.9
      06/19/2006 07:32 PM

      On 7/1/06, James <netster007@...> wrote:

      > wait, there's a Y! mail beta version built 6/19? Are you sure you're
      > not talking about the toolbar. So when u [alt]+ [click] on the Yahoo!
      > icon in Y! mail beta it says 6/19/2006?
      >
      > What's the version # and build # and wat server are u on?
      >
      > I've got Version 0.3.2 build:253.8 - built on 06/01/2006 10:33 AM
      >

      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com <Y-Mail%40yahoogroups.com>, "_theclash_"
      > <justkenneth@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > That's odd. I have the version of 6/19 and my distribution lists are
      > > not placed at the top of the contacts list. They're just in their usual
      > > alphabetical order placement.
      > >
      > > Kenneth
      > >

      > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com <Y-Mail%40yahoogroups.com>, James
      > <netster007@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hey Yahoo!
      > > >
      > > > I noticed that the new version places distribution lists at the top of
      > > the contacts list. How about taking it a step further by making there a
      > > way to differentiate between them and contacts, before you click on
      > > them. You could make lists show up in bold or italics, put bullets
      > > before them, etc. Be creative. I know you can think of a nice effect for
      > > this

    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3 12:23 AM
        Forgot to specify: us.f318.mail.yahoo.com

        On 7/3/06, Kenneth <justkenneth@...> wrote:

        > version: 0.3.2
        > build: 253.9
        > 06/19/2006 07:32 PM
        >

        > On 7/1/06, James <netster007@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > wait, there's a Y! mail beta version built 6/19? Are you sure you're
        > > not talking about the toolbar. So when u [alt]+ [click] on the Yahoo!
        > > icon in Y! mail beta it says 6/19/2006?
        > >
        > > What's the version # and build # and wat server are u on?
        > >
        > > I've got Version 0.3.2 build:253.8 - built on 06/01/2006 10:33 AM
        > >

        > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com <Y-Mail%40yahoogroups.com>, "_theclash_"
        > > <justkenneth@...> wrote:
        > > >

        > > > That's odd. I have the version of 6/19 and my distribution lists are
        > > > not placed at the top of the contacts list. They're just in their
        > > usual
        > > > alphabetical order placement.
        > > >
        > > > Kenneth
        > > >

        > > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com <Y-Mail%40yahoogroups.com>, James

        > > of
        > > > the contacts list. How about taking it a step further by making there
        > > > way to differentiate between them and contacts, before you click on
        > > > them. You could make lists show up in bold or italics, put bullets
        > > > before them, etc. Be creative. I know you can think of a nice effect
        > > for
        > > > this

      • James
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
          When Y! mail beta v 0.3.2 and the new list creator was released, did anyone else at first think you could drag contacts from the left column into the list? I was amazed and disappointed when i clicked a contact to drag in and a warning message popped up that i was exiting my new list.

          Hey Yahoo!, PLEASE give us this drag+drop ability (I don't think it's on v0.3.3, but maybe it is, I've yet to be updated).

        • Lonnie Hill
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 18, 2006
            I would love that ability to drag and drop contacts into the list
            area as well. One of my pet peeves is having to search for every
            single contact to add them to specific groups.
            Also, another good feature that I was wondering about is in the
            contacts area, to have a drop down button at the top for quick access
            to lists.

            Example: The button name is lists, clicking it will drop down options
            of all of your current lists, so you have quick access, and add list
            to add a new list.

            My info: Version 0.3.3, build 314.30, 9/13/06 12:30pm. Farm 308.

            Thanks.

            Lonnie.