Edit Function For Your Folders

  • tjcanole
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      I have delayed spring cleaning for some time now, so this morning I was
      searching through all my accounts and purging the old and useless. In Y-
      Beta there is no way for someone to go into their files and see the
      size of the individual bloated folders as in Y-Classic (the Edit
      function). Is this something that the development team might want to
      put on the christmas list or am I missing something?