Question about the files section of this user group

  • rlb030
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
      What do the out2.html and Live cams files uploaded by utica_cam have
      to do with Yahoo mail? I personally find these files offending and
      don't believe they belong on a user group devoted to Yahoo Mail.
      Maybe I'm alone in this. Just thought I would post my thoughts.
    • James
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
        dam, and i thought this was a clean Y! group, get those off of there!