Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Attachments

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 44 , Jun 30, 2006
      Hmm, really? I don't have any trouble getting updates, except to say
      that on my Linux computer, the updates don't install automatically. I'm
      still waiting for a response from the Linspire support team on that....

      IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

      James wrote:

      > Nope, i use Firefox 1.5.0.4. Fx does have an auto-update system, but
      > its a little buggy and doesn't pick up on updates sometimes,
      > especially updates hosted by Yahoo!'s buggy servers. When i realized
      > i didnt have the latest version i manually hit the check for updates
      > button, and it said no updates were found; and when i went to the
      > extensions window it didnt show updates for the ext either. So, i
      > had2 re-install manually to update, with no way of knowing it was a
      > new version except u telling me.
      >
      > WHY DONT THEY LABEL VERSION NUMBER ON THE DOWNLOAD PAGE???
      >
      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Y-Mail%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > Sasafrass <sasafrass452@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I take it you use IE? Firefox will alert you when an update is
      > > available, it can also auto-install it :)

      > > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
      > >

      > > James wrote:
      > > >
      > > > thanks, just updated the toolbar.
      > > >
      > > > WHY doesnt Y! tell us the version of the toolbar on the site?!
      > > >
      > > > The update system only works every once in a while for Y! so we must
      > > > just guess and re-install every once in a while to keep up to
      > date!!!???

    • Henrique Junior
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 14, 2012
        Please, send some feedback to Yahoo requesting this feature as soon as possible: http://feedback.help.yahoo.com/feedback.php?.src=MFYMAIL&bid=&isFresh=1