Re: [Y-Mail] Moved Again !

  • Goutam Nath
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2006
      I don't like it here at f564, there were some problems that I encountered at f372 with the message preview pane, since 2-3 people who were also in that same farm and all of us complained it was solved in a span of 2 days. Now I am facing them yet again in f564. I really wish I could go back to using the previous version of beta which was a hell lot better than this one without the message preloading thing. As an alternative I wish they plant a setting in the "options" that will decide whether or not to preload messages.

      Goutam :(