I cannot access my email which is hale_27@yahoo.com

  • hale_27
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2006
      I have been told 8 times since June 27 that my email it temporarily
      unavailable. I have written 8 letters at Yahoo's request to ask why
      this is so. I finally phoned yahoo and they said i could get no verbal
      help with free mail so I offered to pay. They said to write a letter
      which I did ON LINE and I have heard NOTHING. I do not SEND any
      letters to speak of, maybe one every 2 weeks FROM my email so I do not
      spam. I send the email I do send in single letters to business
      associates. The only way you or anyone else can help me is to send me
      an email at msklower@... or call me toll free at 800-888-
      3581 to tell me who to contact to ascertain how i can get to my email.
      Please someone...help me. Thank You...Max Sklower halecis.