Re: [Y-Mail] Attachments

  • Kurt Norris
    Message 1 of 44 , Jun 28, 2006
      when I tryed to send a message with a attachment on it, I got an error message that said that attachment Failed, please try again.

      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 14, 2012
        Please, send some feedback to Yahoo requesting this feature as soon as possible: http://feedback.help.yahoo.com/feedback.php?.src=MFYMAIL&bid=&isFresh=1

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior