Re: [Y-Mail] Attachments

  • turner_727@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 44 , Jun 28, 2006
      I haven't d/l'd the new toolbar, but I was having problems attaching as well. I would click 'attach' and it wouldn't attach. Turns out the dialog box was resizing itself to hide the Okay/Cancel buttons on the bottom. Man, was I embarrased!

      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 14, 2012
        Please, send some feedback to Yahoo requesting this feature as soon as possible: http://feedback.help.yahoo.com/feedback.php?.src=MFYMAIL&bid=&isFresh=1

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior