Re: [Y-Mail] Accessing my account

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2006
      By any chance did you recently change your password & forget? Did you
      change your cookie settings? Have you logged in within the past 4 months
      to keep your account active? The worse case senario, although not
      likely, is that someone may have hacked into your account. I noticed
      that you wrote your message from a Yahoo address, are you a plus member?
      I suggest contacting Yahoo. Unless you did something to cause it, we
      probably can't help but we'll certainly try ;)

      IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)