Re: Introducing this Group

  • jeremiah_owyang
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2005
      hey, I guess I'll join another one of these Y groups...so i can stay
      hip and cool

      So who's got the beta? and how do i get one?

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Guillaume" <belfiore_guillaume@y...>
      wrote:
      > Welcome everyone to this new Yahoo! Mail group.
      >
      > If you guys want to talk about the next-Generation Yahoo! Mail
      > plateform, you're at the right place.
      > If you guys would like to ask or answer questions about Yahoo! Mail,
      > Yahoo! Address Book, Yahoo! Calendar, Yahoo! Notepad, we'd be happy
      > have you here.
      > If you want to share your tips and tricks, welcome on board !!
      >
      > Of course we'll also deal with the current plateform for those who
      > don't want to switch to the beta right now.
      >
      > Was that enough ? mmm well...by the way, do you...?
    • Guillaume
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2005
        Hi Jeremiah!

        Yahoo! will choose a bunch of accounts this summer to test the beta.
        Then all accounts will be upgraded. Users will be able to either
        roll to the new one or stick to the current one.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "jeremiah_owyang"