Another new build - v0.2 Build 157

  • Chris Price
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2005
      Ohhh - I'm guessing there was a bug or something in yesterdays, but we have a new update today:

      v0.2 Build 157 11/09/2005

      First thing I noticed was the new text in the Preview Pane when no message is selected

      Chris.

    • Kurt Norris
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2005
        was the new build on 11/9/2005 or 11/11/2005, because when I log in, the build was v0.2 11/09/2005

        Ohhh - I'm guessing there was a bug or something in yesterdays, but we have a new update today:

        v0.2 Build 157 11/09/2005

        First thing I noticed was the new text in the Preview Pane when no message is selected

        Chris.

        Instantly Problems Explaining

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • Chris Price
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2005
          When they compile the builds and when they deploy them are different - yesterday we saw Build 155 hit, and this one hit today.

          Chris.