Re: New Build is up!!!

  • Guillaume
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2005
      lol well right now Live Mail beta is far behind Yahoo Mail beta so...
      I would worry much. I nfact I can't think of any serious threats
      outhere....

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "mininchico" <mininchico@y...> wrote:

      > I agree, Chris. MSN certainly was one of the first and has lots
      of experience. I think, however, that it is going to take some real
      work to unseat Yahoo! in the web-based mail category. So far, they
      seem to be giving us what we want and it's still in beta. In response
      to the "beepbeep" thread, it may be your browser sending an error
      message. Check the bottom of your page for any error messages as you
      type a reply or a new mail.

      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Chris Price <pricecs@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > MS has a lot of experience in doing web-based mail - the Web
      Version of Exchange 2003 is exceptional. The MSN team is using a lot
      of the concepts \ functions from that work, and applying them to the
      enormous scale of Hotmail. The Vertical Preview is one of my favorite
      features of Outlook 2003, I hope to see it on Yahoo in a future release.

      > > I wish them luck, but since I spend more time online on Yahoo, I'm
      not going to be moving primary mail to my Hotmail account anytime soon.

      > > Chris.

      Service.

      Service.

      > > > Instantly Problems Explaining
      > > >

      > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > > >
      > > > Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      Service.

      > > Communication and networking Apply for Parts Instantly Problems
      Explaining