Re: New Build is up!!!

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2005
      Having used the new Microsoft/hotmail/Mail (whatever they're calling
      it this week), I think the MS design is more functional and gives us
      more room to view emails which is still kinda the point of email.

      I think Yahoo should allow us to choose whether we want the view pane
      horizontal or vertical - vertical seems to be the logical choice as
      most emails are longer than they are wide.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrico <henricopit@y...> wrote:

      > Yes, those "beepbeeps" are annoying...I hear them every time when a
      folder is loading or when I compose a message...

      > Over all: I'll miss Oddpost for sure, but the guys have done a good
      job. Yahoo is getting better and better. I'm wondering when they will
      add the RSS feeds...

      > Henrico
      >
      > --
      > Nits fansite:
      > http://www.nitsmusic.net

      the poor souls can but at least it is an advance forward unlike some
      things in the worldly ans national news ;))

      > but i see inspiration in the works only thing i hate is the constant
      beep i get wehn composing how do i turn this damn thing off