Re: Getting to your disposable email addresses on Y! Mail Beta

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2005
      when the list gets much longer (20+ addresses depending on the size of
      your monitor) it will go down the page and the ones at the end of the
      list will only be accessible by using the scroll-down key.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Guillaume" <belfiore_guillaume@y...>
      wrote:

      > i only see two of those. The reason is, it's because I did not set up
      > the ability to send messages with other disposable email addresses.
      > Both are displayed there without the need to scroll. i'm not sure what
      > you are experiencing here.
      >

      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel" <spanzspam@t...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I just figured out how to get to the rest of your disposable email
      > addresses in the Compose window of Y! Mail Beta.
      > >
      > > You simply press your cursor key and it scrolls down the list !
      > >
      > > LoL - I wonder how long that feature has been there.
      > >
      > > (apologies if this is old news but i've not been online much in the
      > past month...I'm back now tho)
      > >
      > > :-D :)

    • Scarryboy
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2005
        The problem with disposable email addresses on Y! Mail Beta is a bug since the first release for non yahoo.COM addresses...

        My y! mail adress is on yahoo.FR domain and my disposable addresses too. But when i compose a new mail in the beta the disposable email addresses showed in the list are wrong :-(
        this yahoo.fr addresses are converted into yahoo.COM addresses and of course when someone reply to my email the yahoo.COM disposable addresses are unknow.

        i've sent an error feedback to the beta team but since the first release the bug is still present :(
      • michael6p
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 2005
          Yes, I have had the same problem, my email address is on yahoo.es and
          when I want to send an email with a disposable address it's sent as
          @.... Of course if someone reply to the yahoo.com address I
          don't receive the reply.

          It's a little bit annoying but I guess they will fix this bug before
          Yahoo! Mail is out of beta. And as a temporary solution it's still
          possible to use the old version when I have to send a message with a
          disposable email address in order to avoid this bug.