Re: [Y-Mail] New Build is up!!!

  • Olivier C. Laurent
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2005
      Hello all,

      I am quite happy with this new build. First with Yahoo getitng rid of the annoying Feedback box, and instead putting a link for it in the Help menu. Also, with the return of the Notepad. I thought I did not really need it, but yesterday I went back to the old version and saw how much it was conveniant to have the Notepad within reach.

      The cancel button on the compose page is quite handy.

      Now what else needs to be improved:
      -Calendar and Notepad view within the new interface.
      -PhotoMail support.
      -Fix bugs when sending attachments (half of the times it reports an error while sending attachments with the old Mail works perfectly).
      -Direct access to the options page within the new interface.

      That is all for now, but every new build makes me enjoy Yahoo! Mail even more. Keep up the good work, Yahoo folks!

      Olivier Laurent
      European Reporter
      Dealing With Technology, London
      E-mail: olivierclaurent@...