Re: [Y-Mail] New Build is up!!!

  • Chris Price
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2005
      So it is - maybe they don't want the feedback any more :)

      There is a link on the Help menu to send it.

      Chris.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2005
        Hello all,

        I am quite happy with this new build. First with Yahoo getitng rid of the annoying Feedback box, and instead putting a link for it in the Help menu. Also, with the return of the Notepad. I thought I did not really need it, but yesterday I went back to the old version and saw how much it was conveniant to have the Notepad within reach.

        The cancel button on the compose page is quite handy.

        Now what else needs to be improved:
        -Calendar and Notepad view within the new interface.
        -PhotoMail support.
        -Fix bugs when sending attachments (half of the times it reports an error while sending attachments with the old Mail works perfectly).
        -Direct access to the options page within the new interface.

        That is all for now, but every new build makes me enjoy Yahoo! Mail even more. Keep up the good work, Yahoo folks!

        Olivier Laurent
        European Reporter
        Dealing With Technology, London
        E-mail: olivierclaurent@...