Re: New Build is up!!!

  • aria376
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2005
      Yeah, Build 155 is just bloody lovely. And it forces me to go back
      to the old version whether I want to or not. Previous builds were
      working okay on my Windows Millennium, rather slow but at least
      working okay; but now Yahoo! has advised me, "Bummer!"* Since I
      don't have either Windows 2000 or XP, I'm "unsupported."* Thanks a
      hell of a lot.
      ;
      *Yahoo!'s own words, not mine.

    • bdyntrnk@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2005
        hey give the techs a break they are working as hard and fast as the poor souls can but at least it is an advance forward unlike some things in the worldly ans national news ;))

        but i see inspiration in the works only thing i hate is the constant beep i get wehn composing how do i turn this damn thing off
        help

        it driving me batty

        IT"S LIVE!!

        Ohhh - shiny new build... v2.0 Build 155 (11/8/2005)

        First glance, I can see a Notepad icon (Yeah!!!), but still going to old version (booo...)

        Chris.

        Instantly Problems Explaining

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • Henrico
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2005
          Yes, those "beepbeeps" are annoying...I hear them every time when a folder is loading or when I compose a message...

          Over all: I'll miss Oddpost for sure, but the guys have done a good job. Yahoo is getting better and better. I'm wondering when they will add the RSS feeds...

          Henrico

          --
          Nits fansite:
          http://www.nitsmusic.net

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2005
            Having used the new Microsoft/hotmail/Mail (whatever they're calling
            it this week), I think the MS design is more functional and gives us
            more room to view emails which is still kinda the point of email.

            I think Yahoo should allow us to choose whether we want the view pane
            horizontal or vertical - vertical seems to be the logical choice as
            most emails are longer than they are wide.