Re: [Y-Mail] New Build is up!!!

  • Flurries
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2005

      ...at least it's THERE! That means they are working on it and it will continue to exist.
      LF

      http://www.idriya.com | http://360.yahoo.com/lakeflurries

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2005
        The box, where the feed-back stuff used to reside, is gone too...

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2005
          So it is - maybe they don't want the feedback any more :)

          There is a link on the Help menu to send it.

          Chris.

          The box, where the feed-back stuff used to reside, is gone too...
          LF
          http://www.idriya.com | http://360.yahoo.com/lakeflurries

          Ohhh - shiny new build... v2.0 Build 155 (11/8/2005)

          First glance, I can see a Notepad icon (Yeah!!!), but still going to old version (booo...)

          Chris.

          Instantly Problems Explaining

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

          Communication and networking Apply for Parts Instantly Problems Explaining
          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

        • Olivier C. Laurent
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 10, 2005
            Hello all,

            I am quite happy with this new build. First with Yahoo getitng rid of the annoying Feedback box, and instead putting a link for it in the Help menu. Also, with the return of the Notepad. I thought I did not really need it, but yesterday I went back to the old version and saw how much it was conveniant to have the Notepad within reach.

            The cancel button on the compose page is quite handy.

            Now what else needs to be improved:
            -Calendar and Notepad view within the new interface.
            -PhotoMail support.
            -Fix bugs when sending attachments (half of the times it reports an error while sending attachments with the old Mail works perfectly).
            -Direct access to the options page within the new interface.

            That is all for now, but every new build makes me enjoy Yahoo! Mail even more. Keep up the good work, Yahoo folks!

            Olivier Laurent
            European Reporter
            Dealing With Technology, London
            E-mail: olivierclaurent@...