New Build is up!!!

  • Chris Price
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2005
      Ohhh - shiny new build... v2.0 Build 155 (11/8/2005)

      First glance, I can see a Notepad icon (Yeah!!!), but still going to old version (booo...)

      Chris.

    • aria376
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2005
        Yeah, Build 155 is just bloody lovely. And it forces me to go back
        to the old version whether I want to or not. Previous builds were
        working okay on my Windows Millennium, rather slow but at least
        working okay; but now Yahoo! has advised me, "Bummer!"* Since I
        don't have either Windows 2000 or XP, I'm "unsupported."* Thanks a
        hell of a lot.
        ;
        *Yahoo!'s own words, not mine.

      • bdyntrnk@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 9, 2005
          hey give the techs a break they are working as hard and fast as the poor souls can but at least it is an advance forward unlike some things in the worldly ans national news ;))

          but i see inspiration in the works only thing i hate is the constant beep i get wehn composing how do i turn this damn thing off
          help

          it driving me batty

          IT"S LIVE!!

          Ohhh - shiny new build... v2.0 Build 155 (11/8/2005)

          First glance, I can see a Notepad icon (Yeah!!!), but still going to old version (booo...)

          Chris.

          Instantly Problems Explaining

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

        • Henrico
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2005
            Yes, those "beepbeeps" are annoying...I hear them every time when a folder is loading or when I compose a message...

            Over all: I'll miss Oddpost for sure, but the guys have done a good job. Yahoo is getting better and better. I'm wondering when they will add the RSS feeds...

            Henrico

            --
            Nits fansite:
            http://www.nitsmusic.net

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 10, 2005
              Having used the new Microsoft/hotmail/Mail (whatever they're calling
              it this week), I think the MS design is more functional and gives us
              more room to view emails which is still kinda the point of email.

              I think Yahoo should allow us to choose whether we want the view pane
              horizontal or vertical - vertical seems to be the logical choice as
              most emails are longer than they are wide.