Re: Ymail this?

  • Guillaume
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2005
      Do you mean the Send Current Page to Friend from the Yahoo toolbar?
      Also if Yahoo if your default mail on your computer you only need to
      right click on the page to get that thoption ...

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "ajpipp1" <ajpipp1@y...> wrote:

      > Has anybody come up with a way to put a ymail this type link on a
      > website. I am not sure if you have seen the GMAIL this,
      > http://contrapants.org/blog/2005/07/gmailthis.html but I though it
      > would be very cool it there was something similar to this for Y mail.
      >
      > I would be curious to hear your thoughts.

    • Andrew Pipp
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2005
        No I was meaning more that I can add alink just like the gmail this to my story and a person could
        send an email that way launching yahoo mail.