"Ignore colors on webpages" makes Yahoo Mail somewhat un-usable

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      I have low vision and in Internet Explorer I have the
      "Ignore Colors Specified On Web Pages" Accessability
      option checked. Unfortunatly this means that I cannot
      see which messages are hilighted by me because they no
      longer show up as being hilighted in blue. In the
      classic interface, the checkboxes allowed me to easily
      see which messages were selected/checked even with
      colors turned off...

      -Paul.