Mail and Messenger

  • Guillaume
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2005
      Here is what I think woud be awesome:

      Let's say you received a Messenger call but you were not at your desk
      >>> Logical consequence: you have a new voice mail message.

      But wouldn't that be great if this voicemail message was sent to
      your Yahoo Mail account ?
      This way you could just get to your Yahoo inbox when youre away from
      your computer and listen to your message even if Yahoo Messenger is
      not installed on the computer you are using.
      This would probly mean an automatic transformation of your voice
      mail message in a streaming file.

      So in your Yahoo Mail it could either be an audio file as an
      attachment of why not a link from where you could listen to this
      message. In fact you might even be able to choose to automatically
      save those audio messages in a speciaifc folder of your briefcase
      Since i'm not a true geek (right now:) ) I'm not sure of the
      technology it could be done with . But hell that'd be great!
      (just keeping concepting...)