How am I supposed to beta test properly, when...

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      How am I supposed to beta test properly when I'm on farm 392 and I'm still stuck with the April 3rd build and they havn't updated it on this farm yet?! I can't very well beta test effectivly if I'm using an oudated build.

      -Paul.
    • James
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        Relax, i think its still only a select few who have the latest
        version, im on still on ur 0.3.1 on both my att and free accounts