Re: Where'd my Beta go?

  • James
    Message 1 of 20 , May 31, 2006
      I'm glad Yahoo's finally giving all paying at&t users the beta, no
      sign-up necessary.

      Yah i heard that it doesn't work with the parental controls; i guess
      for the time being you'll need to either open the door to full access
      on those accounts or let them go beta-free

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Kenton Ayers <kena84@...> wrote:

      > Yes, I'm on AT&T. One of our screen names got Beta several weeks
      ago. Yesterday all the others that don't have Parental Controls on got
      it too.