Re: [Y-Mail] Concept on the notepad and the briefcase

  • Flurries
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2005
      Hi G,
      I've read your words in regards to Notepad...a feature that I miss very much in the Beta version. I know Writely and I love it.

      Integrating something like Writely with Yahoo Mail/Briefcase et cetera would be the ultimate... Just the thought of creating a document in Writely and post it in Y360 feels like something too good to be true.

      In regards to Microsoft Live Mail and how far behind they will be...well, that depends on what will happen with Y Mail Beta -- surely they must come up with something in order to stay on top of the race.

      LF

      http://www.idriya.com | http://360.yahoo.com/lakeflurries