More features

  • Declan Walsh
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2006
      What I can see is new in this version of ymail:

      * Stupid "home" tab won't go away
      * Spell check now works in firefox!
      * Virus scan for opening attachments
      * options now includes set-up for mobile
      * contacts list is now vertical not horizontal
      * my folders has a minimise arrow
      * you now have the option to compose a text message as well as an
      email
    • Matthew Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2006
        I really like the option to send plain text. I'm on an email list that prefers you answer at the bottom instead of the top, and it was always difficult to do so with the HTML emails via yahoo.

        Yay! They keep the last font you used, so you don't have to switch it back to the font you want! Much better, IMO. I can't stand Times New Roman.

        Now if the mail sorting option would be worked out... But I can live with that. I've been on the classic because I'm tired of switching the font all the time. Now that it remembers the last font, I'll stick around in the beta longer.

        Nice update, Yahoo!

        What I can see is new in this version of ymail:

        * Stupid "home" tab won't go away
        * Spell check now works in firefox!
        * Virus scan for opening attachments
        * options now includes set-up for mobile
        * contacts list is now vertical not horizontal
        * my folders has a minimise arrow
        * you now have the option to compose a text message as well as an
        email

        Security expert Expert testimony Expert witness testimony

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • James
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2006
          What do you mean by "home" tab?

          I dont have the new 1 yet, i've got at&t so it could be a while.

          f812 v 0.3.1 build 209.24