Just got in! But in Firefox, inbox constantly loading-weird

  • Harry K. Lang
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2006
      So I just got in today and love it. But weird thing is happening in
      firefox 1.5.0.3 and not in IE6. When my inbox loads, and all my
      messages appear, the page is constantly trying to load more data. I
      can see it quickly starting and stopping a transfer of something, but
      no idea what. It never stops. In IE6, this doesn't happen. Any ideas?