Repost, was I too rude last time?

  • Phil Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 9:29 AM
      Am I alone in being irritated by these several aspects of Mail
      Beta..?

      1) Click on an envelope icon next to a name in your address book and
      Mail opens and goes to 'compose' but...no name in the name line.
      2) most of the time (but not always, found no rhyme or reason as to
      when it does) the same thing happens if you click a mailto link on a
      web page.
      3) most irritating of all, half way through writing an email I hit
      the M key (or any other shortcut key) and a new message box appears
      or the print dialogue box opens or whatever other shortcut might be
      referred to by the key you press. Basically the prog loases focuse
      from the body of the message and decides to act on the shortcut
      instead.

      These have been happening since I got Beta about a year ago. The
      first one is particularly galling, you'd think Yahoo elements should
      be able to interact, wouldn't you?

      Are other seeing this behavious? I'm using IE 6.0.2900 and the
      latest Messenger.

      Phil