Send Verify Code is un-accessable.

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2006
      Sometimes when I send an email it asks me to type in a
      code seen in a graphic. I have low vision; and whille
      I can see the graphic relativly okay; a lot of low
      vision or blind people can't see it and there is no
      work-around to otherwise send the email you intend to
      send.

      Why is Yahoo! Mail treating us as if we're spammers
      and making us jump through a hoop to send an email?

      -Paul.