Hijacked Account

  • dcehnavy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
      Yesterday someone hacked in my Yahoo mail account, changed the
      password, and my account information so I can't get back in. I've
      tried e-mail Yahoo but they didn't help. Does anyone know a number I
      can call to contact them?
    • Thomas Mazac

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
          you can do a white pages search for yahoo phone numbers

          dcehnavy <dcehnavy@...> wrote:
          Yesterday someone hacked in my Yahoo mail account, changed the
          password, and my account information so I can't get back in. I've
          tried e-mail Yahoo but they didn't help. Does anyone know a number I
          can call to contact them?

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.