Yahoo mail servers listed with sorbs DNSBL

  • R. 'Trebor' Groves
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      Does anyone here have any experience with getting yahoo to work on
      getting themselves off a black list?

      They have at least two mail servers on sorbs DNSBL and I've sent email
      after email with stupid replies being the only thing I get.

      in fact... the LAST reply I got.. the technician grabbed the IP address
      of MY mail server and checked for it on the list, rather than grabbing
      their own server's ip which was listed no less than 3 times in the
      email I sent them.