Yahoo! Mail Concept

  • Guillaume
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2005
      What do you guys think about my Yahoo Mail concept? This is basically
      how i want my Yahoo Mail to become in the end of this beta...well I
      can dream right ? :)
      Check it out:
      http://www.guillaumeb.com/ymailconcept.htm
    • mannar
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2005
        Yeah your concept idea is nice.....i wud luv to have something similar to this......
        but i sorely miss the yahoo calendar and yahoo notepad in the new interface...........
        But does any one feel yahoo mail beat is here to stay....considering the fact that it takes
        a lot of time to load initially though i have a broadband....
        Mannar

        What do you guys think about my Yahoo Mail concept? This is basically
        how i want my Yahoo Mail to become in the end of this beta...well I
        can dream right ? :)
        Check it out:
        http://www.guillaumeb.com/ymailconcept.htm

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Shwana A
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2005
          cool.

          On 10/29/05, Guillaume <belfiore_guillaume@...> wrote:

          > What do you guys think about my Yahoo Mail concept? This is basically
          > how i want my Yahoo Mail to become in the end of this beta...well I
          > can dream right ? :)
          > Check it out:
          > http://www.guillaumeb.com/ymailconcept.htm

          Please Join and lets be Friends...
          Now smile for the cam

        • mininchico
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
            Hey G,
            I love it! That's exactly what I would like to see. I like it the
            way it is so far but I also added to my wish list the ability to
            utilize more fonts.