Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Am I "new"??

  • Flurries
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      Hi again,
      Either I wasn't very clear, or I didn't understand yours in the first place.
      You wanted to put graphics into an email.
      In my case, I have all my photos and graphics stored online. So...often, instead of attaching them I copy them into my email.
      Example: If I have managed to create a snowflake in PaintShop and want to show that to, let's say, Purevizhun...then I copy/paste it instead of attaching it. Makes sense?
      LF

      http://idriya.com