Re: A review of the beta Mail UI

  • jbeaul
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2005
      I should have elaborated about the signature. Right now, it's an
      "always on" or "always off" option. Under the original UI, there was
      a check box in the compose window to selectively enable the signature.

      I dislike having the signature orphaned beyond the text of the message
      I am replying to because it gets added at the bottom of all the inline
      text, not just at the bottom of my reply. So I turn it off and enable
      it only when this won't happen.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Chris Malanga <chrismalanga@y...> wrote:

      > I agree with you for the most part, but I don't understand about #1
      and #2. I have the ability to use signatures in my mail. You don't
      have this? Also, can't you tag a message as spam right from the
      message list? I do that every day.

      > The only things on your list that really annoy me are the spell
      check in Firefox and the slow autocomplete of addresses.

      > I think things will get better as the beta progresses.
      >
      > Chris Malanga
      > chrismalanga@y...

      and networking Apply for
      Parts