Goowy is utterly adorable....and quite functional!

  • mininchico
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2005
      OK,
      I agree I am tired of waiting for the beta...or the final release of
      Yahoo mail. I installed Goowy and it sure is cute! I like the fact
      that the mail is agreeable and I installed the desktop just out of
      curiosity....very neat.
      C'mon, Yahoo! Giddyup with the new mail. We're out there testing
      other waters! Give it a trial run if you don't have the beta and play
      around with Goowy until we all get Yahoo mail.

      mininchico