Using Outlook, etc.

  • mininchico
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2005
      If you have SBC Yahoo DSL you are instantly accessible to the paid
      account status. Since I signed up for DSL last year, I have been able
      to forward my account. There is also a program called YPOPS! that can
      enable you to forward your free email account using their
      configurations. I used it prior to becoming a SBC customer. That way
      you can use Outlook, Incredimail, etc.

      If they would just hurry up beta testing their new mail program, it
      looks to be similar to Outlook. Unfortunately, judging by the issues
      people are posting about beta problems, the product release could be
      months if not a year or more away. I see nothing but problems posted
      about the new product and I was originally so excited. Bummer!

      Try YPOPS!~